It's so good to have friends that understand you. No explanations...just understanding. Understanding and acceptance. Not the reluctant acceptance, but the kind that sees you for what you can become and loves you enough to wait for you to get there. That kind of acceptance. It's fantastic.Angel came and we had a fantastic time! Our itinerary went straight to H-E-double hockey sticks the second she walked off the plane but it's all good. I'm sure there's some quote about spontaneity being good for the soul. Blah, blah, blah. We had a fantastic time. We shopped our socks off.
You know how you know that you love someone but you kind of forget until they're there and then gone again? That's how I feel about Angel. All I can say about her is that she's incredible. She's just NICE. That's the only way to describe it. She is the embodiment of all that is good and kind. I wish I could be more like the woman she is. Now, don't get me wrong, there are times I forget how awesome she is but the reality is that it always comes back to the fact that she just wants what's best for the people she loves. Ah, she has such an incredible capacity to love. She's awesome and I'm so grateful we're friends.
Now that she's gone, I miss her dearly. BUT, there's light at the end of the tunnel. She's thinkin' about moving here. Oh, I would be in HEAVEN! I'm trying to do everything possible on my end to get her down here but in steps that whole agency thing. Drat! If it were up to me, she'd have been here MONTHS ago. Alas, I have to wait on her final decision. We'll see. Oh, I hope, I hope!
Either way, I know we'll always be great friends. I'm glad to know such an awesome woman!
1 comment:
We are all blessed to have such amazing individuals in our lives. Some of the people that are true "Angels" in my life I had no idea they would be such when I first met them. Glad I waited around to see.
Post a Comment