My friend, Angel, is an angel. She's comin' to visit this weekend and I am so excited! She is so funny and I know we're gonna have a grand ol' time together. She's always crackin' me up with her inexhaustible wit. Seriously, it's never-ending. We were roommates back in Washington and we had a lot of good times. The thing about Angel is that she's usually down for whatever. That makes for some funny experiences! She is a wonderful friend and a fantastic woman. I'm grateful to be her friend. I'm excited for her to come visit. Let the good times roll!
Monday, October 10, 2005
Angel
My friend, Angel, is an angel. She's comin' to visit this weekend and I am so excited! She is so funny and I know we're gonna have a grand ol' time together. She's always crackin' me up with her inexhaustible wit. Seriously, it's never-ending. We were roommates back in Washington and we had a lot of good times. The thing about Angel is that she's usually down for whatever. That makes for some funny experiences! She is a wonderful friend and a fantastic woman. I'm grateful to be her friend. I'm excited for her to come visit. Let the good times roll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment