Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Halloween

I love Fall. I just love it. The smells, the clothes and all the awesome things you can't get any other time during the year. Giant pumpkins. Courduroy. It's such a great time. It's a shame that it flies by so fast because of all the holidays! OH! The holidays! They'll be here before we know it!
I got my costume last night and I am SO excited! It seems like I get a little more excited for Halloween with every year that passes. I didn't get the chance to decorate my office this year and I feel like I got totally gypped! I have a costume and will be the epitome of "All Dressed up and nowhere to go" this year. Oh, well. It was so fun to try on the costumes and decide on the perfect costume. I swear, I've got a 10 year backlog of costumes. I'm planned out through 2015! I'm sure I'll be able to find SOMEWHERE to go this year. I'll just have to peak around. It'd be a shame for the world to miss out on me in all my Halloween regalia.

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

You should come here! I love fall too! the clothes are so much more fun. Sweaters are my favorite. Although i am not the biggest fan of carving (it makes me itch)I do love pumpkins and jackolanters. OOH and i love making big leaf piles and jumping into them from trees.

Kate said...

Yep, Utah is your Halloween destination!

Related Posts with Thumbnails