Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where My Peeps At?

Man, I got really nostalgic today and totally missed all my cruise peeps - the little darlings. Seriously, I don't think I've ever known such a well-rounded and fantastic group of people. I could literally list something great about every person on that trip. Incredible. The Utah love is a-flowin' and I have had the chance to be a lucky recipient of all that lovin'. It's almost enough to make me pack up and leave the beach behind for snow-capped mountains and the Cruise Groupies. But, alas, my place is here in the land of palm trees and movie stars (although I've yet to see one - a movie star, that is).
My little sister is moving to SLC in a couple of weeks. I think it's a great place for her to move to. She hasn't lived away from home yet so it may be a good place for her to cut her teeth. We'll see. I worry about the viciousness of girls that don't realize what's really important and can't see the beauty of a person if it's not manifest in well-applied makeup or the right label on their clothes. I dunno. Maybe I'm being too stereotypical. I just worry! I'm entitled, aren't I? Bein' the big sister and all. I just hope it all works out for her. I hope that she'll meet a lot of people that recognize what a sweetheart she is.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am SO not in that picture! :( hehe, you should send your sis our way, we'll take good care of her! That said, maybe some of us should send ourselves YOUR way... ;)

B said...

I miss you too!! So a few of us may have been plotting tonight and a thought of New Years Eve weekend came up and maybe a Cali trip.....

Unknown said...

Cali Trip?! Yay! Do it! Do it! Do it! That would be so much fun! We could go to Disneyland for New Years Eve! How fun would that be?! Or we could go up to LA! We could do whatever the heck we want! Oh, it would be so fun! I've been toyin' with the idea of throwin' a party. How fun would that be?! Come on down!

American Girl said...

I have caught myself thinking back on that good time only two months ago. The beaches and the fun we all had ... and oooh the yummy food!

P.S. Holly - You are so not the only one in the pic! Oh wait! I took the picture! Therefore I am not in any pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails