I was flippin' through photos from my first summer in the OC and I just can't believe how quickly time has flown by. It's seriously insane. I mean, I've been living in California for 9 months now. 9 months. That's the length of time it takes to grow a baby! Seriously, though, I just can't believe all the people I've met and experiences I've had in that time. It's always kinda neat to look back and see where you've come from. More and more, this feels like home to me. I'm glad I came. And, you know, I think I'm happy here. I'm almost sure of it.I am totally gearin' up for the next summer. I mean, now that I'm a Disneyland oficionado, it's time to tackle the high seas! Surf's up, dude! Part of me still feels like I'm just getting settled in but I'm ready to take on new things. I have a list of so many things I want to do while I'm living in SoCal - every minute counts! I'm so excited to hit the beach in the next couple of months. Good times, good times.
So, anyone sick of bein' landlocked is welcome for a visit! You just can't beat the wonders of the Pacific! Life is good here is SoCal so c'mon down!
No comments:
Post a Comment