Sunday, January 01, 2006

Peeps!

Oh, man! I just had the best weekend with the Utah Sistas! We encountered a bit o' adversity when they tried to bar us from The Happiest Place On Earth but we weren't havin' it! We stuck it out and, well, let's just say that good things come to those who wait! Once in the Magic Kingdom (and completely soaked to the bone from hours of rain), we had the time of our lives. Ridin' around on caterpillars, scammin' on the Princes and soarin' over California - it was GREAT! We ran around California and laughed our heads off. A good time was had by all - at least, I know I had a good time. Next Stop: SLC to return the favor! Bring on the Cafe Rio!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Man alive that was a good time! I am just bummed that as soon as we leave it is 90 degree weather. Lame. Oh well, I am excited for the returned favor. Bring on the Cafe Rio and then some!

Domestic Goddess said...

Heck yes it was a great time! You better get your behind out here and see us soon. I miss you already.

Related Posts with Thumbnails