Friday, January 06, 2006

Sisters

Sisters, sisters - there were never such devoted sisters! Oh, I love my little sissies - SO MUCH! They are just a barrel o' fun! And they drive me BONKERS! Isn't it funny how that works? Being home for Christmas was so great. And, like always, after a few days I was ready for another vacation! Seriously, though, I love my little sisters so much! I am super protective of them and I am always so excited to see what's around the corner for each of them.
Here's the lowdown: Regina is a Junior in High School right now. She thinks she rules the school! She is so hilarious and I'm delighted to see that she stepped right into the role of parental tormentor when I left home. I swear, we're more and more alike each time I see her. She's so FUNNY!
Ramona moved to Utah in November and seems to be doing well. It's crazy 'cause I worry about her so much now that she's away from home - you'd think I was her MOTHER! But I always look forward to hearing about her new adventures in the great state of Utah. Mona's a doll and she deserves all the happiness life has to offer. Yes, my little sissies are the apples of my eye. I'm glad to call them my own!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails