Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bring 'em Out, Bring 'em Out!

Basically, I'm a babe magnet. I move and all my babe-a-licious friends move with me. Angel came down to visit in October and moved down in November. She's got a great job, a great apartment (well, it's a place to live) and a great roommate (me!). And she is lovin' life in the OC.
The newest addition to the OC gang is Miss Kari Grimnes. Kari came down to visit just a couple of weeks ago and now she's makin' plans to move down this weekend. I'm really excited for her to be closer to Angel and I. I think we're gonna have a great time together rockin' the OC!
Really, I feel pretty lucky to be living in such a great place. There are so many fun things to do down here - the beach, the shopping and don't forget Disneyland! A good time is always had by all!
So, if you're havin' a quarter-life crisis and are just not sure what to do with your life - c'mon down to the OC! You won't regret it!

1 comment:

B said...

I missed the part that after you visit you are supposed to move there. Dang it! I am such a slow learner. Maybe we will have the same effect when you come to visit and before you know it you will move to Utah!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails