Man, time just seems to fly right away from me. One minute I'm chillin' with my Utah peeps at the DL for New Year's and the next minute I'm tryin' to decide on a Valentine! Good times, good times.
I am really strugglin' these days. Let it suffice to say that people are frustrating. And tryin' to change them is like beating your head against a brick wall. Repeatedly. Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment! I respect the principle of agency but I have a hard time with the bounds it sets for me with regards to letting people live their lives as they see fit. It's interesting because I recognize that I make mistakes and don't have all the answers but for some reason I can't help but judge others when they aren't living their lives as I see fit. Irrational? You bet. Presumptuous? Mmm-hmm. So what's the problem?! I'm in need of some serious repenting. What's a girl to do? Get on her knees, I guess. I'll let you know how it goes.
Meanwhile, all drama aside, life is pretty dang good. I'm pretty much a lucky girl. I've got a good job and a roof over my head. I've even got a few friends lookin' out for me. I should probably spend more time counting my blessings than pointing out others' mistakes. Once again, I'll let you know how it goes.
Monday, February 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
member how you are supposed to come play with us here sometime?
I can think of a million things to say, but I'll just say this. You are loved by me if it makes any difference, no matter how much repenting you feel you need to do. Much love!!
Post a Comment