Sunday, February 26, 2006

24 Goin' On 30

Sometimes I forget that I'm still just a young'un. I find myself cutting out several years of my youth by developing attitudes generally reserved for people many years my senior. Now, I don't want to get too specific but I do want to say that, for the most part, I'm in a good place for someone my age and I need to remember to gauge myself by my own timetable - not by someone else's. Ultimately, it's the Lord's timetable that really matters. But until I understand that completely, I'm just gonna have to do the best I can. Know what I'm sayin'? Oh, good.

1 comment:

B said...

Heavens!!! Don't add time to yourself...it goes by fast enough as is and then all of the sudden you find yourself trying to go back down the age scale and it doesn't work so swell! Enjoy life and remember whether you are 24 or 240 there is always room for a lot of laughter! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails