So, I've never been more excited to go camping in my whole life! And, believe you me, as someone who absolutely lived for Girls' Camp every year, that's really sayin' something! I'm goin' to Moab! I'm goin' to Moab! A long weekend up fun and fire. Campfire, that is. Mostly, I'm just pumped to see the Utah Peeps. I miss those little buggers. Hee-hee! And I get to see my cutie patootie sister, Mona. In fact, she's comin' down with us. Oh, it's gonna be so F-U-N!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
MOAB!
So, I've never been more excited to go camping in my whole life! And, believe you me, as someone who absolutely lived for Girls' Camp every year, that's really sayin' something! I'm goin' to Moab! I'm goin' to Moab! A long weekend up fun and fire. Campfire, that is. Mostly, I'm just pumped to see the Utah Peeps. I miss those little buggers. Hee-hee! And I get to see my cutie patootie sister, Mona. In fact, she's comin' down with us. Oh, it's gonna be so F-U-N!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man!!! You are gonna love it!!!
Post a Comment