Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Huh?!

What is it with movies that are so bad you just have to keep watching? Yeah, you know the ones I'm talkin' about. The ones that have bad acting, bad (or no) plots, bad wardrobe - everything is just plain BAD. Why is it that those are the ones you just have to keep watching?! You just can't seem to pull yourself off the couch and over to the TV to turn it off. I don't get it. Heck, 99.9% of households have remote controls so I guess that even eliminates the getting up from the couch step! I simply don't get. Maybe it's because there is a deep-seated hope that it will get better ('cause it certainly couldn't get worse) or a complete dumbfoundedness as to how such a bad movie got produced in the first place. Oh, buh. Either way, I'd like to say that I'll never allow myself to be in this predicament again but I know it'll happen. Probably tonight. Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So, what movie are you referring to. I know what you mean though. Case in point... Rueben and Ed. Stupidest movie I have ever seen.

Domestic Goddess said...

"My cat can eat a whole watermelon." I would have to agree with cellular. Ruben and ed by far the dumbest movie ever.

Unknown said...

Hmm. I've never even heard of that one. Reuben and Ed. Well, I must be a glutton for punishment 'cause even now I am looking it up on the Blockbuster website to see if they've got it in. Why am I such an idiot?!

Sarah said...

It's a movie that a professer at the U made and it is seriouisly strange. I should see if I can round up a copy before you get to Salt Lake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails