Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Moab!

Oh, man! Moab was so much F-U-N! Camping and hiking aren't really my thing (those that attended that natural soiree can attest to that) but I am always down for some time with the Utah Peeps! Good times, good times.
We hiked around Canyonlands and Arches National Parks - it was most definitely a site to be seen. It was really beautiful and unlike anything I'd ever seen before. It's one of those experiences that reminds you how small man really is compared to the greatness of God's creations.
Even though I prefer (hands down, I might add) a hot shower and flushing toilets (no, the one we had to drive to that was cut into the rock doesn't count), I must say that I would have a go at it again if it meant I could chill with the Utah Peeps for another weekend.
And Mona was there! It was really good to spend time with her. She is so tender and seems like she's doing well in Salt Lake. I think the pace and culture agrees with her. Good stuff. She really is a doll.
So, next stop: Zion's?! Yeah, we'll see. I'm gonna work hard the next few months to try to get in shape for the Narrow's hike. I don't know if I can hack it but we'll see. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails