Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fat and Sassy

I just wanted to post a blog declaring that I am so happy right now. And not for any reason more than because I choose to recognize my blessings and appreciate all the great things in my life. My life is definitely not perfect - by any stretch of the imagination - but I am doing really well. I have a roof over my head that is quite cozy, friends that I love and who love me back, a great job and so many other wonderful things in my life. To top it all off, I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world (I know, it's all relative)! Anyway, thanks for indulging me in this burst of gladness and just know that I am more blessed than I deserve. Life is good for me and I wish the same for you.

Love,
Paula

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails