Disneyland never gets old. We went to A Bug's Life movie - it was so funny! And we rode California Screamin' (of course). A good time was had by all. You know, it's hard for me to believe that I went the first 24 years of my life without Disneyland. I would like to say that a life without Disneyland is a life half-lived. So, if anyone feels like they're missing that "special something" in their lives, you're more than welcome to come down to California. I'll take you to Disneyland and you'll experience a fulfillment beyond your wildest dreams! It's true. Really, it is.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Bug Eyes
Disneyland never gets old. We went to A Bug's Life movie - it was so funny! And we rode California Screamin' (of course). A good time was had by all. You know, it's hard for me to believe that I went the first 24 years of my life without Disneyland. I would like to say that a life without Disneyland is a life half-lived. So, if anyone feels like they're missing that "special something" in their lives, you're more than welcome to come down to California. I'll take you to Disneyland and you'll experience a fulfillment beyond your wildest dreams! It's true. Really, it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am going to be at Disneyland in a week and since it has been about 11 years since I have been there, tell me what new rides you would recommend that I try!
Post a Comment