Sunday, February 19, 2006

MySpace

I would just like to make it known that MySpace is the dumbest website ever. I mean, what's the point? I don't get it. My sister buzzes around it all the time and I succumbed to peer pressure and set up my own account. LAME! Okay, I'm done rippin' on it but I just wanted everyone to know that I just don't see the point of it or the reason for the MySpace craze.
I'm leanin' that way real quick with regard to LDSLinkUp, too. I just don't get the point of it all. I mean, I don't wanna knock it too bad 'cause I know that lot of people are into that kind of thing and that they meet a lot of people but it's just not for me. And that's okay, right?
In conclusion, I'm gonna stick with blogger.com, baby. That's right - bloggin' 'til the cows come home.
Peace, love and Internet dating.

3 comments:

Jeje said...

I agree. On every point.
How are you doing, by the way? When pictures of you come up on my screen saver from our fantabulous week of fun in the sun I always think, that is one cool girl. Hope all is well.

Sarah said...

Okay, so I have never gone to myspace.com, but I'm sure I wouldn't be too impressed. I am ashamed to say, I succumed to my sisters pressure and she made me do a profile on lds linkup. I feel bad though, cuz one of my coworkers met his wife on the internet and I forget sometimes and say things that make him feel bad. I shouldn't knock it either. It really does work for some people, but I feel the same as you.

Domestic Goddess said...

Ah to each teir own, but i too will remain in the blogspot world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails