Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fuh-Lap

So, I started tap lessons last week. Did I already tell you this? Either way, last night was lesson #2 and, believe you me, it was a real treat. On the positive side, I'm pretty positive that I can cross "Professional Tapper" off my list of potential life quests. That said, I do really enjoy it and I look forward to the day when I can not only tell the difference between a shuffle and a flap (pronounced "fuh-lap" by our delightful instructor, Gemma) but actually be able to do them both with some level of skill.
Here's to trying new things and looking like an idiot!

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

That is how i felt when i started bellydancing! So much fun, but not a new career path. Ahh i miss it so much, i should go again...

B said...

I am all about enjoying new adventures. You go get em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails