Okay, for the peeps who are prone to bouts of jealousy due to my awesome adventures, I give you - The Getty Villa. We're headin' up to Malibu on July 22nd for a day of strolling among Greek, Roman and Etruscan masterpieces. Everyone is welcome but you have to lemme know if you're comin' so I can get you tickets.
For the Utah peeps bound for Mexico in November, this might be a fun side trip. I don't know if we'll have TONS of time but we could probably take a gander up the PCH. Somethin' to consider.
Ciao, babes.
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh some of us are so jealous! There is nothing quite as grand as having ever ongoing adventures. I am still the most jealous about your upcoming tickets to Wicked. We will have to plan something grand for Saturday since most of us will be flying out on Friday night and the cruise doesn't leave until Sunday afternoon!
Post a Comment