I just realized that this month is my 3-year mark of California Livin' - livin' the dream and just livin' it up. I can't believe that it's been 3 years! I am dying right now! It's been an interesting few years, to be sure. There have been a lot of crazy goings ons (yes, it's a grammatically correct phrase) but they've all combined to teach me a lot of really great lesson. And what better way to celebrate than going to the beach! Yes, indeedy. The Golden State seems to be holding a celebration in my honor with the weather this weekend! I went to the beach and had a most delightful time. The air was warm, the beach was packed, the water was freezing and a good time was had by all! It was a fantastic reminder that even though the cost of living is ridiculous and the Joneses are WAY too hard to keep up with, I sure do love it here.
And to those of you that aren't lucky enough to permanently reside in California (ahem, UPs), I say to you: "Get off your duff and come visit!"
You won't regret it. I'll make sure of it!
2 comments:
My plane ticket is alreay purchased!
This makes me want to come back ...
Post a Comment