Sunday, October 23, 2005
New Callings
Everytime I receive a new calling, it always seems like it's just what I need in my life at that time. New callings always bring such a new motivation to be a little better and work a little harder. There's just something great about knowing that the Lord trusts you enough to let you serve within His kingdom. I am really looking forward to the learning experiences that always come with a new calling. I am grateful to know that the Lord is mindful of me and my abilities. It's a wonderful thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just got a new calling too! I am scared to death to teach Sunday School, but I guess it's an opportunity to learn how to do it. What is your new calling?
Oh, no you di-in't! My calling is Sunday School, too! I taught my first lesson last Sunday and it actually went pretty well. I just have to keep reminding myself not to get too comfortable. Eek-eek! I swear it's my calling in life to be a Sunday School teacher! It's the calling that I get in EVERY ward I'm in. Craziness! But I love it 'cause it keeps me on my toes spiritually. Good luck, Cellular! By the way, how come you're name is Cellular?
That is a great question ... I've been meaning to ask her myself.
Congrats on the new calling!
My name is Cellular because I call my little sister Ambular, inspired from Clueless and so in reply she calls me Cellular. Yeah... lame, but there it is.
Post a Comment