Why is Memorial Day Weekend so dang awesome?! 'Cause it just is - that's why! My li'l sis and Rashawnduh came to visit this weekend and it was a B-L-A-S-T! Yep, it certainly was. We hit DL, the beach (in multiple locales) and some ridiculously delicious Ruby's! Yep, it was good times - too bad you missed it. Maybe next year, maybe next year. Anyhoo, thanks to all who made the weekend what it was. Nothin' like shakin' the funk off with a rockin' weekend!Speaking of funk, I've decided to continue with the "chill-out, dude" mentality. So far, so good. I'll get back to you on how long it actually lasts. I've just realized that even though I'd like to be a gamillionaire and without a care in the world, it's important that I recognize all that I do have. I'm a pretty lucky girl. Yep, it's true.
Can I get an amen?
1 comment:
AMEN! I need to shake a funk of my own... Wish I could do it in Cali!
Post a Comment