Sunday, May 21, 2006

More Than Words

I'm pretty good at reading people. That said, I really hate being left to wonder what people are really thinking. As a matter of fact, it makes me crazy. I just wish that people would say what they really think and be done with it. Don't you? Let's just get it all out there so everyone knows where they really stand - the real place, not the one that I think you think I think you think I stand on. Clear as mud? I thought so. Granted, I am a bit of a diva. In fact, I'll be the first to admit it. But, the reality is, you'll always know where you stand with me 'cause I'll tell you. Is it too much to except everyone else in the world to do the same?! I don't think so.

2 comments:

B said...

I couldn't agree more! If you feel something and it is going to affect how you treat a person, then you had better tell them. It does nobody any favors to stay angry and not be willing to talk it out with that person.

Have I told you lately that I love you! :)

American Girl said...

Amen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails