Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Life's Calling

As of last night, my calling in life is to be a cake decorator. My co-worker, Erica, had a birthday and so we made her a cake. She's all about world travel so we made her a cake of the Earth with tons of country flags all over it. It turned out really cute and she loved it! It was one of those projects where you take a step back and think, "Man, I am so AWESOME!" Yeah, you know the feeling. Kind of like the time I took my gi-mondo scarf off at the orphanage in Mexico and used it to jumprope with the kids. That's how you know your scarf is too long - when you can use it to jumprope with orphans.
Back to the life calling as a cake decorator. The feeling has passed since I started this blog. Such fickleness! It was fun while it lasted but I think I'll just embrace my life as a Project Coordinator and all around great gal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails